REFLECTOR: Anyone use Interlux Perfection on aircraft?

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Thu Aug 16 05:28:40 CDT 2012

Agreed. The one super taboo at my airport is spray painting. I even understand why. But the seemed to be no issue with me rolling on my sacrificial Smooth Prime primer. Plus, while I think I can figure it out I have never shot paint.

I assume you roll it on and sand it smooth. Hmmmm? I wonder where I can get some skill sanding.....oh, yes......build a Velocity :-D

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4