REFLECTOR: Anyone use Interlux Perfection on aircraft?

Andrew Judge ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Wed Aug 15 14:42:11 CDT 2012

I used awlgrip. Awlgrip used to be used on large jets at one point, but I don't think they do that anymore.

It's super hard and tough. Sprayed it on thin at the shipyard I built it at. For the most part, it's held up well. I've had a little peeling here and there. Better than most of similar age considering it sat under trees empty for about two years and has been all over the place. Last 7 years or so, it's been in a hangar.

Andy