REFLECTOR: Recommendations for a reputable painter ...

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 06:44:11 CDT 2012

Carey Day here in Brady will provide a top-flight paint job. He's a pilot, an A&P and has been painting aircraft for over 25 years. He is talking $10,000 for my XLFG which includes all finish work. The warbird community use him a lot. He painted Galloping Ghost, the P-51 that went down in Reno.
His work is extraordinary and costly. If you want a AAA rated paint job then I would recommend him. His gallery of birds he's painted is on his website. Not sure how many Velo's he's done, many canards however. He's here:

http://www.dayaircraftrefinishers.com/

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4