REFLECTOR: pitch buck

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 12 21:03:58 CDT 2012

Same with me (SEFG). Mine will not buck even with a passenger in the front.
I completely amazed my CFI when he asked me to do stalls. After that he told
me to pull the power and set up for a emergency landing. He asked me where I
planned to land. I told him back at the airport. We were about five miles
out. He said no way. As it were, when got to the airport, I was high. He
couldn't believe how slick our birds are.