REFLECTOR: RAM Mount

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Aug 11 11:46:38 CDT 2012

Geoff,

Here's a picture of the mount ball.  I made a 1/8" aluminum plate with
tapped holes that goes inside the keel.  This adds strength and makes
installation very easy.  I put some structural adhesive on the  plate so
it will stay in  place if I need to remove the mount.  The arm rest pad
is fastened with strips of velcro on each side.  The white power cable
runs in between the velcro, coming from a cigarette outlet in the keel
between the front seats.

John