REFLECTOR: Aileron cables for side sticks

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Fri Aug 10 11:28:25 CDT 2012

I will try to get you guys some pictures of my side stick set up. I run the long cables from the connection at the center up by the canard to the aileron bell crank, one cable each side. The worst turn is the bend from the canard down the side of the center tunnel  to the floor, it is a 90 degree turn, but I have kept it to a large radius.

Doug K