REFLECTOR: Aileron cables for side sticks

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Thu Aug 9 11:51:13 CDT 2012

All these options look feasible and I wouldn't be too concerned about turning the cable 90°. After all we are already doing this with the torque tube installation. My first question would be how does the interconnect between the right and left aileron work? Running the cable down the side of the airplane is not that hard, getting the two control cables interconnected may be the trick.

Best regards,

Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN