REFLECTOR: AUA Insurance

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Aug 7 19:18:30 CDT 2012

I dropped AUA, with Pam as my contact a few years ago because of the
lack of communication,  my renewals were always at the last minute, some
coming after the date...  I was fed up.

I've switched to Costello Insurance out of Tempe,  AZ.,  They are
sometimes a bit slow(nothing like AUA) but always respond.

Scott