REFLECTOR: Insurance advice needed

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Fri Aug 3 14:53:46 CDT 2012

Having flow the NY VFR corridor several times, take some extra eyes. This time of the year is worse than the fisk arrival at OSH because there isn't any organization. Get briefed on the new radio calls before you go. It's fun and challenging and views are great. I would fly it in the Arrow since it's slower and will get you in trouble slower. The view over the wing isn't as good though.

Best regards,

Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN