REFLECTOR: Insurance advice needed

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Aug 1 07:26:06 CDT 2012

There's a problem with AUA.  We were using them for our club cessna.
Apparently there are cases where they didn't forward the payments to the
insurer.  I checked with our insurer and at first they said AUA was ok,
but when I asked them to double check they said that AUA was removed
from their list.  FWIW

John