REFLECTOR: 18 inch N numbers

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Apr 30 13:44:42 CDT 2012

I'm not sure what folks have been doing, but you could always just go to
the local "Fast Signs" branch.  I'd probably getting matching color decals
from Air Graphics.  I think some folks have put them on the bottom of the
wing too, but here are some of our past racers.

Brett

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Scott Derrick wrote:
> The Air Venture Cup race requires 18 inch N-numbers on the sides and
under a wing.

> A couple questions..
>
> 1.) Where is the best place to get them?  I'm assuming they are the vinyl
stick on numbers?

>  2.) It doesn't seem like there is enough room on the fuselage sides for
18 inch numbers without them extending under?  Where did people put them?