REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar Wallpaper for May 2012

John Youngblood aqcs at comcast.net
Sun Apr 29 00:31:42 CDT 2012

Noel,

Thank you for the kind words.

I'm glad you continue to be inspired other builders.  You will soon
reap the benefits of all your efforts.  That first flight will be an
experience that will send you spirits soaring.  Additionally,
everywhere you land, curious aviators will praise your
accomplishment.  More that anything, I'm personally thrilled by the
performance and comfort. Fights to virtually anywhere on the planet
are within your grasp.  It's a phenomenal aircraft!  I'm looking
forward to hearing more about your progress.

Press on and go for it!  It's sooo worth it.

John