REFLECTOR: Franklin Accessory Gears

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Apr 28 18:21:43 CDT 2012

Larry,

Thanks for the comments.  All the gears have the numbers that look like
they were hand written which I understand are found only on PZL parts,
so I believe they are all PZL.  The coloration on both the alternator
and fuel pump gears suggest that both were short by 1/16" from fully
meshing with the drive gear.  The play between the driven gears and the
housings are also about 1/16".  I plan to replace all with the American
gears.

John