REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar Wallpaper for May 2012

Gattenby gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Fri Apr 27 23:11:45 CDT 2012

John.
Beautiful plane. I saw it at Oshkosh a few years ago.
The pictures that Bret put together are part of the inspiration that keeps me building

The first flight stories are a big thrill too.
Watching Andy Millens first flight video was enough to get anybody motivated.
I suspect Chris in Houston will get his in the air in the next few weekends.
It's bitter sweet to watch them. Thrilling to see the accomplishment ,
Depressing to know that we started about the same time.

Saturday is supposed to be in the 80's. I hope to be sanding wings

Noel