REFLECTOR: Fw: [SARL-Racers] Sedona Airport

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:58:22 CDT 2012

Some of the most memorable flights of my life have been centered out of that airport. If you haven't been there, just know you need to go some day and back the effort to keep that airport exactly where it is on that mesa. Truly one of the most beautiful places to fly into. And back in the O235 Long EZ days take-offs on warm afternoons reminded you you are a pilot with the responsibility to crunch density altitude or risk a dive off the end of that mesa to gain additional airspeed :)

Mark B. Magee
Velocity N34XL XLFG -300-HP
Brady TX
Sent from IPhone 4