REFLECTOR: Velo Flat Plate Area

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Apr 23 14:36:53 CDT 2012

I'll tell you whats even more interesting"

The Panther Hybrid, essentially the same airframe as a Panthera  with a
different power plant.  All the speeds are identical except cruise.

Panthera Hybrid HP 195 equiv,  cruise 145 ktas
Panthera        HP 210         cruise 200 ktas

How do they get 55 knots with an additional 15 HP?

I think this a Marketing Math, again...

Scott