REFLECTOR: Midwest Gathering

Terrence Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:18:57 CDT 2012

I want to add my thanks too to Ron and Cathy and their friends and for the
brats and cokes and stuff, and also to Darrell and Nora for the below linked
pics.  Thank you all a bunch.  Plus to Jay and to Dave and everyone:  It was
great to see you all.  Ron.nice work on the airplane and all the
engineering.very impressive.

Terry