REFLECTOR: Elite FG nose pant speed?

Andrew Judge ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Mon Apr 23 08:51:54 CDT 2012

My first, it fell off after a nose bump at about 35 hours. I suppose it was not on good enough in 1998. The second was the worst, it cause crazy shimmy. Scared the daylights out of me. I removed that one ASAP.

I was at the factory for a bunch of work and had them do the 3rd pair. That pair is the one I have on there now with 300+ hours. 3 times a charm I suppose. I don’t have any pictures other than the one on flightaware.com under N55AJ. If I get out to the airport soon, I can take one, but it’s the standard used by the factory.

Andy