REFLECTOR: Midwest Gathering

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 23:11:42 CDT 2012

I just want to say thanks to Ron and Cathy (sp) for holding the gathering on
Saturday.  It was good to meet a few local builders I had not met yet.

Here are some pictures I took.  If you drill through Flickr's bad user
interface, you can eventually get to the original 9 megapixel images.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50445804@N05/sets/72157629879447433/detail/

Darrell