REFLECTOR: Electric Velocity

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Apr 19 16:57:10 CDT 2012

At Airventure 2010 it was the V-Raptor....

[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1375-Orion-V-Raptor]
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1375-Orion-V-Raptor

Brett

Behalf Of Alex
>Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 3:59 PM
>To: reflector at tvbf.org
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Electric Velocity

>I was just perusing my new Popular Science magazine, and noticed that they
have a story on an Electric version of the Velocity  from a company called
Volta Volaire.  [LINK: http://www.voltavolare.com/]
http://www.voltavolare.com/  The website shows it to have twin tails
similar to that firefly model from Korea. Not sure how far along they are,
but they are making claims of 300 mile range on battery power and it will
have a small gas powered genset to extend the range to something more
useable. I am not even sure if Velocity is aware of the folks- never heard
them mentioned, but they did take pics from Velocities site and modify
them
..