REFLECTOR: oshkosh acommadations

TimRhod at aol.com TimRhod at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 15:51:22 CDT 2012

Are you going to make it to Oshkosh this year?  Would love to have you
camp with us.   Tim

In a message dated 4/19/2012 4:22:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rich at rguerra.com writes:

Tim,
You beat me to it!  I agree that Brian does a  fantastic job in setup.
My Dad and I had a great experience in  Paul's Woods. Definitely worth
a look!

Rich

-----  Message from TimRhod at aol.com ---------