REFLECTOR: Good reason to Back-Up your GRT Screens

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:06:56 CDT 2012

I have dual GRT's, One HX and one original horizon. I originally purchased
the Horizon to display the engine data
from my EIS 6000. Later, I purchased the HX but retained my six pack around
the perimeter of the HX. (Triple Backup).

After loading each new GRT software version, I immediately perform a full
backup of each unit. Over the years,  I have never had any problems
with any of the units. Seems unusual that both units would exhibited the
same problem, unless one unit had a problem and transferred
it to the other through the link.

--
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG