REFLECTOR: iPad 3 RAM

Robert Wood slvegl99 at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 14:28:05 CDT 2012

I use an iPad 2 WiFi 3G with 64 gig. I also use Flight Guide, their GPS and link to my Zaon Flight System device to also display traffic on my iPad. I am pleased with all aspects, including flight planning, enroute navigation, airport data, etc. etc. Easy to use, intuitive, etc.

I have an MX20 in the panel with WSI weather, so enroute weather on iPad is not as critical to me.

I am not affiliated with Flight Guide in any way. Bought the iPad after Oshkosh last summer.

Bob Wood

Sent from my iPad