REFLECTOR: iPad 3 RAM

timfwalsh01 at comcast.net timfwalsh01 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 11:46:30 CDT 2012

Mark,

I have a 16GB Ipad2, and I run both ForeFlight and WingX Pro.  However, I only have the East Coast charts (S ectionals and Approach Plates) loaded.

I use ForeFlight because of the awesome preflight  Weather, and WingXPro for inflight cross country purposes.

Now that ForeFlight has teamed up with S porty s for In flight ADSB weather, it will be a great tool!!  Tim