REFLECTOR: seats

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:32:33 CDT 2012

I've heard of some guys using heated auto seats, so it's possible. Measure
carefully, Lou. I have to SQUEEZE both of my front seats into the space. I
still have to drill new holes to get the copilot seat in. Door won't close
on the right side because the seat bottom frame is hitting the bottom of
the door.

Dennis

--
All the best,