REFLECTOR: Transitional Training Complete

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Mon Apr 9 14:08:45 CDT 2012

Hey Chris,

Good to hear you had a great time.

The biggest thing to take from the training is, what a velocity is supposed to feel/act like in all phases of flight.

They are not hard to fly so that is not the critical part of the training, what is critical is having the experience to be able to tell if your Velo is flying correctly or not. That knowledge is invaluable when you go on the maiden flight of your Velo.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic