REFLECTOR: Pressure testing Strakes. Help me!!

jerry at jlbent.com jerry at jlbent.com
Mon Apr 9 11:36:53 CDT 2012

Just a quick word of caution.  When testing your tanks, you are dependent
on barometric pression and ambient temperature of your test environment.
To address that, you may want to have a parallel test system.  I did mine
with two water manometers (just tubing with water attached to some sealed
container.  If you make them match to start, then you can see if the tank
pressure is really changing versus the effects of ambient temp and
pressure.

Jerry Brainard
Jerry at JLBEnt.com