REFLECTOR: Pressure testing Strakes. Help me!!

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:20:47 CDT 2012

I'm going to the store this morning to get a plumbers plug. How much pressure are folks using to test their fuel tanks? If its more then 1psi, how are you achieving/measuring that?

I think I can get close to 1psi by blowing in the end of a hose connected to the tank. Any more than 1psi will require a different method.

Thanks,
Tom