REFLECTOR: Nose gear gas strut

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 11:19:22 CDT 2012

Okay. Now I'm getting somewhere. :-)

With the nose gear hydraulic cylinder disconnected, the nose gear goes
overcenter every time. So I don't think it's a binding issue.

I pulled the gas strut and checked it on the bathroom scale and it's only
showing 50lbs during the compression stroke.

So I guess it's off to NAPA. :-)

Thanks everyone!

-Don