REFLECTOR: Getting ready to close out the strakes

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:31:16 CDT 2012

Peter,

Did you buy some empty caulking tubes? They make for a great final
application of epoxy on the rails when you're closing up the strakes. Makes
it fast and easy to apply and get right amount down. I guess a good bakers
bag (as used for decorative icing on cakes) may work as well. Also, make
sure the rails on top of all the baffles is wide enough. And, you need one
or two other friends to help hold the top strake down as you tape it and
secure it in place.

Good luck,

Dennis

--