REFLECTOR: Dynon fuel pressure

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Apr 4 14:00:34 CDT 2012

The problem is the Dynon has three fuel pressure sensors options

1.) VDO 0-30 PSI
2.) VDO 0-80 PSI
3.) GRT 0-30 PSI

Just hooking up any sensors won't cut it. I know the two VDO's are
resistance sensors, which the dynon probably monitors the current change
as the resistance changes in the sensor.  Not sure what the GRT sensor
outputs but the dynon is going to expect a range of 0-30 psi?

A solid state resistance sensor with a 0-80 PSI input with a 1-180 ohm
output would do, I think.

Scott