REFLECTOR: Dynon fuel pressure

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:48:25 CDT 2012

John,

I have a VDO fuel pressure gage that acts the same way.  I'm on my second
sender and opened the old one to see what was inside.  It's a pressure
operated rheostat and apparently the wiper arm starts making poor contact
with the wire wound resistance over time causing a false high reading.  It's
a piece of junk in my opinion.

Larry Coen
N136LC