REFLECTOR: Dynon fuel pressure

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Apr 3 11:11:28 CDT 2012

if you have an open circuit you will get a very high reading, a loose
connection indicate may cause a higher reading if the EMS is smoothing
things out.

All my pressure sensors are not connected directly to the engine but use
a short hose and are mounted on the firewall or engine mount. A direct
mounting will shorten their life.

Scott