REFLECTOR: Dynon fuel pressure

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Apr 2 21:52:36 CDT 2012

Yes, VDO makes I thought all of their sensors in ungrounded and grounded
versions.  I have a few of them on the plane for oil pressure and fuel
pressure, which for me is 45PSI.

None of mine are hard mounted to the engine.  I've heard that the
vibration can cause them to fail at the neck.  The orifice is a few
thousandths in diameter, really small, so if it does break off it won't
flow very much.