REFLECTOR: STD RG Trim

Izzy Brownfield iznstacy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 20:41:08 CDT 2011

New fuel cap "o" rings and fuel lube on order from Spruce.
Leveled plane and verified that yes the instrument is correct.
Using everyone's suggestions I'll do some flight testing and possible rigging (depending on results) when I get home Saturday.
Stay tuned I'll let u all know what I come up with.
Anyone that wants to come by and help the plane is located in Denton Tx at 5TX0
Izzy Brownfield
469-569-1479

Ps.  I received very little info on the history of this aircraft. If anyone has any info about N333RR DMO 121 (formally N6214R) they would like to share I'm very curious what u know. Off list so as not to bore the rest

Sent from my iPhone