REFLECTOR: XLRG For Sale

Hal Smith h.smith61 at frontier.com
Sat Sep 24 19:24:58 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I have put my plane, an XL RG up for sale.  It is about half done to where you would start to install the engine, avionics and interior.  I estimate from 200 to 400 hours to get to that point.  The plane is listed on the Wiki although the information and pictures are out of date.  I have it listed on Barnstormers with current pictures and information.  If anyone knows of someone that wants to build a plane and would be interested in buying one half built I can be reached initially here on the reflector.

Thanks all,

Hal Smith

PS:  The plane really needs to go.