REFLECTOR: FAR 91.109

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Sep 23 13:36:35 CDT 2011

Good questions.  I've always done my bi-annual in my plane and this
never came up.  I did my IFR training and check ride in my plane also.
My instructor did comment that because my plane was experimental, I was
training under a different FAR section than for certified airplanes.
I'll ask about that the next time I speak with him.

John