REFLECTOR: FAR 91.109

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:59:22 CDT 2011

Mike,
I'm guessing that the center stick could be argued as being duel in the
sense that both the instructor and the pilot could access/manipulate the
controls as required.  The fuzzy part to me is the engine controls as I'm
assuming those will truly only be accessible to the pilot on the left hand
side.  I'm not sure those are considered "controls" though in the same sense
that A/E/R would?

Peter
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*