REFLECTOR: Dynon Response -Oil Temp Sensor

John Tvedte johnt at comp-sol.com
Fri Sep 23 13:15:39 CDT 2011

BTW - one can use a floating ground Oil pressure sender as well.

I don't know if Dynon uses a floating ground pressure sender - perhaps they already do.

I believe GRT typically uses a VDO 360-004 sender for oil pressure, this can be replaced with a  VDO 360-430, which is the floating ground version.  Both of these are 1/8-27 NPT, 0-150psi.

John