REFLECTOR: Canard CW fairings

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Sun Sep 18 19:39:39 CDT 2011

I made my counterweight fairings permanent. I inserted some foam and bonded
them in place and then covered them with a layer of BID. Then I discovered
that I needed additional weights on the outboard so I had to "add" to the
fairing. :-(

Here's my entry on increasing the fairing:

http://www.velocity-xl.com/blog/2011/03/18/11-2-2-counterweight-fairings/

-Don