REFLECTOR: Altitude

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:11:24 CDT 2011

I'm not a high time pilot, but I live at 5,000 feet and have flown upwards
of 25 hours on X country flights in the Rockies. Longest trip was from SLC
to Pullman, Washington in a 172. My strategy is to fly the passes, and
follow Interstates as much as possible. So, study the maps and fly the
highways & airports. We've got a guest bedroom available most anytime if
it's convenient to stop at PVU (Provo, UT). Good luck,

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis