REFLECTOR: Adjusting wing incidence

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:39:55 CDT 2011

Scott,
DUH!  That makes total sense and I hadn't thought about this!  I think you
might be right because all this started off "square and level" and has
seemed to change in the last few weeks as everything has settled.  There is
a lot of weight aft, so twisting makes sense.

Thanks Scott!

Peter

*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*