REFLECTOR: Vision Capacitive fuel probe

Bellsouth Home dugasd at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 12 09:00:05 CDT 2011

I got replacements that fit but they have three wires from Electronics International.  I could not get adequate support from J P when I tried to replace my shorted out VM1000 with the VM1000c.  Changed to the EI MVP-50 and replaced the badly corroded fuel probes that could not be calibrated.  Checking the fuel probes visually had not been part of my annuals.
Before I shorted the master controller the fuel probes were working fine even corroded.  EI asked for the probes to analyze to determine the possible cause.  No word back.  I sure did like the VM1000 before it was discontinued by J P.

Sent from Rene's iPad.