REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 78, Issue 30

alec alec at rhodius.com.ar
Mon Sep 12 08:37:41 CDT 2011

Hi Sid,

Just a small note. For what I understand after discussing with several
Mechanics, here in Argentina, it¹s said that engines last more on regular
100LL fuel with LEAD (sitting on the cylinder edges, allowing them to cool
well in air) rather than the 91 auto fuel that just burns out.

Kind regards
Alec