REFLECTOR: Aileron Rigging 2

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 23:36:21 CDT 2011

Alex,

I saw your note and wandered out to the hangar to measure. In my 173 FGE, the hole in the keel is 3-3/16" wide. My control stick is 3/4" wide.

Gently moving the stick side to side, the stick does not touch the sides... but it comes very close (maybe 3/32"). If I torque on it a little bit... it does hit the side.

If you try other methods and don't get what you want, let me know and I will tell you what I did. It didn't take much... but it made a Big difference.

Kurt

505-610-3676

NMFlyer1 at aol.com