REFLECTOR: Aileron Rigging 2

Velocity xl velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 9 21:59:15 CDT 2011

Check that you have equal extension on both ends of the push pull cable. If they are not equal on both side Keel and wing sides left and right  the cable are stopping your full travel.  Does not take much of a difference in cable extension  to stop your full travel . Don't ask me how I know. It is much easier to check this if you have some one moving the control while you check to see what is stopping your motion. I Tried doing it on my own  wasted a bunch of time.

Ron