REFLECTOR: Fwd: Aileron Rigging

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 16:54:54 CDT 2011

Yea, I recall that the deflections (used to be) substantially more down than
up- I figured that wings were more sensitive to loosing lift with upward
deflection than to gaining it with downward deflection, but it would be
interesting to find out if the current manual differs from the older ones- I
have been doing some modeling with my AutoCAD I will post what I find out-
but it seems that the output arm on the keel torque tube seems to be a big
contributor to my symptoms, I have been using an exaggerated angle though, I
don't think that mine is off by more than 4 degrees if at all..

  _____