REFLECTOR: SERG Fuel Lines

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:41:09 CDT 2011

Ron,

I used #FP1212V3 from Aircraft Spruce. They’re made by Centroid. I believe
it’s the same probe you’d get from the Velocity factory.

Bending should not affect the reading. As I understand it the bend must be
confined to the top 3”.  Email Joel at help at centroidproducts.com. He was
very helpful when I had questions.

Tom