REFLECTOR: slow bet sure... Cut out the dog house

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Oct 29 18:54:29 CDT 2011

You should go for the really really big hatch.

I fully recommend it.  First time around, I did the really big hatch.  I
thought that was peachy.  After my off field incident, I grafted on the
nose from another Velocity, and this time around went for the RRBH.
Hands down, access to all of the nose area is beyond compare.

Essentially, my hatch goes from the aft cutout like yours, except at the
fore end corner, continue that cut line to about five inches from the
nose, about two inches above centerline, and make a radiused cut.

There are reflector archives talking about this mod.  I'll see if I have
any pictures of mine.