REFLECTOR: Alternative Engines

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 12:33:49 CDT 2011

Chris, I somewhat agree with your 20% auto engine usage, however many auto engines have been converted for marine use and I can assure you thay are running far in excess of 20%, more likely 70-85% cruise. There are marine auto engines producing 400-750 HP!

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying